Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I, ENTREPRENEUR

(a) how the expert you designed the 10 questions for is or isn't an entrepreneur according to how we defined it in class
We didn't have a definition but based on my understanding, I think that some of the experts in my previous post are entrepreneurs. 
(b) how you are or are not an entrepreneur according to how we defined it in class
In a way, I believe that I am not an enterepeneur because other people (the experts) have done what I am trying to do. 
(c) how this culture associates expertise with entrepreneurship, and how you think this idea should be reinforced or changed.
The way I see it, I feel like society sees entrepreneuries as people who are not experts in anything that already exists and that's why they make a new thing. I feel like this idea should be encouraged because some of the ideas are great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment